$26.99 – $89.99Quick View
Soothes strained muscles, joint aches, bumps, bruises and common sports injuries. It contains natural ingredients including pure herb extracts of Arnica, Hypericum, Calendula and Peppermint Oil. Used and recommended by New Zealand physiotherapists.
- Whether you’re the elite sportsperson, “weekend warrior” or just mildly active, relieve pain caused by joint and muscle inflammation, sprains and bruises
- Also soothes mild rheumatic aches and pains
- Contains natural ingredients traditionally used in herbal medicine including pure herb extracts of Arnica, Hypericum, Calendula and Peppermint Oil
- Arnica – helps to reduce pain and bruising and is very popular in homeopathic circles as the first treatment for trauma. Hypericum or St Johns Wort’s historical use has been for the relief of pain associated with local nerve damage. Calendula, known for it’s soothing effect on irritated tissue. Peppermint is commonly used for its cooling sensation along with a feeling of deep absorption into the tissue. It also encourages blood flow to the local area and aids as an analgesia.
- Apply 3 grams (1 teaspoon) to the affected area and massage into skin. Use up to six times daily or as needed